Bonito: the destination of ecotourism | MS – Brazil
Bonito, is one of the main destinations of ecotourism and adventure tourism in Brazil. A true paradise with rivers of crystalline waters, immense caves, with itineraries that include flotation, caves, waterfalls and adrenaline.
Day 1 – Campo Grande
Welcome and assistance service at Campo Grande International Airport, as well as regular transfer In to the hotel booked. Duration: 4 hours. Free to Enjoy
Day 2 – Bonito | Bonito
In the morning departure to Grotto Lago Azul. Is a contemplative and historical tour that begins with a walk of aprox. 300m to the entrance of the cave. Descending approximately 200m by a staircase (just over 300 steps) There’s no lunch option on this tour. Free afternoon. Free night.
Day 3 – Bonito
Formoso River, here you take a 300-meter walk to the river access deck and be amazed by the grandeur of Figueira Beach, a pleasant place where you can spend the rest of your day.
Day 4 – Bonito
Free to Enjoy.
Day 5 – Campo Grande | Bonito
Regular Transfer from hotel to Campo Grande Internacional Airport. Duration: 4 hours.
- 4 Nights accommodation in the Hotel in chosen category with breakfast
- Regular Transfer In | Out from Internacional Airport
- Visit and excursions as mentioned with English speaking tour guide during entire tour
- The equipment necessary for the realization of the tour are included
Flights, TIP, Entrance fees, English speaking guide during transfer in | out.
Rates Starting from:
Hotel Refúgio USD 382
Bonito Ecotel USD 427
Wetiga Hotel Hotel de Natureza USD 497
Zagaia Eco Resort USD 592
*Based on 2 ADT sharing 01 DBL Room, Per Person.
- Prices will be guaranteed upon booking
- Check prices valid for events and national holidays
- Add other meals to your stay
Bonito was once considered one of the best ecotourism destinations in the country.
For more information or other packages, please contact me: