Package 6 Days / 5 Nights with JUMA Amazon Lodge | AM – Brazil
An irresistible combination: Manaus and its centre full of history and the gateway to a unique experience in the world’s largest rainforest: the Amazon jungle.
Day 1 – Manaus
Welcome and assistance service at International Airport, as well as regular transfer In to the hotel booked.
Day 2 – Manaus | Selva
At 7h30am – Departure from Manaus (with pick up either at Manaus hotel). En route to the lodge we will visit the Meeting of the Waters.
11am – Arrival at Juma Amazon Lodge and greeting & reception with welcome drink.
12pm – Lunch | 3pm – Canoeing. | 7pm – Dinner | 8pm – Cayman spotting.
Day 3 – Selva
5am – Sunrise | 7am – Breakfast | 8h30am – Jungle hike. | 12pm – Lunch. | 3pm – Piranha fishing.
7pm – Dinner | 8pm – Lecture.
Day 4 – Selva
7am – Breakfast | 9am – Jungle hike with picnic in the jungle | 3pm – Visit to local community residents | 7pm – Dinner.
Day 5 – Selva | Manaus
07am – Breakfast | 08h30am – Return to Manaus with a stop at the Pirarucu Floating Dock | 12pm – Arrive in Manaus: guests may be dropped off at any Manaus hotel.
Day 6 – Manaus
Regular, Transfer from hotel to International Airport Manaus Eduardo Gomes.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Juma Opera in Category Standard with breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation at Juma Amazon Lodge in Category Bungalow Forest View
- Full Board [according to roadmap]
- Regular Transfer In | Out from International Airport
- Visit and excursions as mentioned with Tour guide not private
Flights, Tip, Entrances Fees.
- Prices will be guaranteed upon booking
- Check prices valid for events and national holidays
- Validity: February to June, except National Holidays
- Amounts subject to exchange variation
Rates Starting from
*Based on 2 ADT sharing 01 DBL Room, per person.
Feel very close to the force of nature within the Amazon Rainforest.
Add your Mark UP | Mark UP suggested: 15%
For more information or other packages, please contact me: