Salvador, the capital of joy – BA | Brazil
Salvador is among the sunniest cities in the world, being the ideal climate for its 50 km of beaches. It gathers countless attractions for all audiences: beaches and natural beauties, historical sites, lots of music, typical gastronomy, religiosity, capoeira, besides owning the largest carnival in the world.
Day 1 – Salvador
Welcome and assistance service at International Airport, as well as private transfer In to the hotel booked.
Day 2 – Salvador
Additional Suggested activities or Free Day to Enjoy.
Day 3 – Salvador
Private Transfer from hotel to International Airport.
- 2 Nights accommodation in the Hotel in chosen category with Breakfast
- Private Transfer In | Out from Salvador International Airport
Flights, Tip, Entrances Fees, Fees, Guide
Rates Starting from:
Sol Bahia Sleep USD 49
Fera Palace Hotel USD 136
Fasano Salvador USD 276
*Based on 2 ADT sharing 01 DBL Room, per person.
- Prices will be guaranteed upon booking
- Check prices valid for events and national holidays
- Add other meals to your stay
- Amounts subject to exchange variation
Your carnival is happens within the first quarter of each year. I recommend you come to know this popular and planetary party closely.
Add your Mark UP | Mark UP suggested: 15%
For more information or other packages, please contact me: