The Glamour of Carioca Carnival
Rio de Janeiro offers everything a person could dream of, lots of sunshine, beautiful beaches, samba parades and day and night parties. Rio’s samba shows at the Sambadrome are world famous for a reason. Exquisite attire, lively dancing and a lot of good energy make this a unique experience.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro
Welcome and assistance at International Airport, as well as private transfer In to the hotel booked.
Day 2-3 – Rio de Janeiro
Entrance to the Samba Schools Parade, Sunday or Monday, which takes place at night, at the Sambódromo.
Day 4 – Rio de Janeiro
Free Day to Enjoy.
Day 5 – Rio de Janeiro
Private transfer from your hotel to International Airport or Domestic Airport.
– 4 nights accommodation in the Hotel in chosen category with breakfast
– Private Transfer In | Out from the international Airport
– 1 Entry to Sector 9, for the Samba Schools Parade Special Group
Sunday February 23rd or Monday February 24th
– Transfer Hotel | Sambódromo | Hotel – regular
Rates Starting from:
– Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort USD 1.160 [Leblon] – Janeiro Hotel USD 1.787 [Leblon] – *Belmond Copacabana Palace USD 2.275 [Copacabana]
Based on 2 ADT sharing 01 DBL Room, per person
Prices will be guaranteed upon booking
Validity: Carnival Feb,22 to Feb,26
Add hotel taxes: 5% ISS + 10% Service + Tourism
*Toast: 2 individual invitations to the World Cup Carnival Ball.
Where mountains, sea, samba and carnival meet.
Add your Mark UP | Mark UP suggested: 15%
For more information or other packages, please contact me: